We can repair chips or cracks in a triplex windscreen.
Although there are some technical limitations:
– crack location: Must be at least 8 cm from the edge of the windscreen;
– size: Typical windshield cracks that are bigger than you can cover with a credit card shoud not be repaired;
– If the damage was exposed for more than a few days, the crack fills with dirt that can not be removed;
– solar windshields: the repair spot will remain visible;
– heated windshields: heating functionality could be destroyed in the repair region.
We recommend protecting the damaged area from moisture and dust by covering with a transparent scotch tape.
Or use our “crack patch” as the best solution until your appointment with us.